Registration is Now Open!
The Orlando Fire Conference focuses on equipping firefighters to be the best--both mentally and physically. We offer seminars, hands-on-training and officer development training while celebrating the brotherhood and traditions of the fire service.
2014 Program Details
General Session Seminar $50, February 27
at host hotel. Speakers include:
- David Rhodes, Atlanta Fire Department: "Decision Making"
- Paul Capo, Clearwater Fire Department: "When Things Go Bad"
- Jay Bettencourt, Asheville (NC) Fire Department: "Lessons Learned from a LODD"
Hands-On-Training $285, February 28 - March 1
Price includes admission to the February
27 General Session, locations TBA, lunch provided. Courses Offered:
- Air Consumption & Emergency Survival (A.C.E.S.): 16 hours
- Heavy Rescue: 16 hours
- RIT: 8 hours
- Advanced Engine Operations: 8 hours
- Fire Fundamentals: 8 hours
- Vertical Fire Attack: 8 hours
- Truck Company Operations: 8 hours
- Vent, Enter, Search: 8 hours
- Fireground Survival: 8 hours
Leadership Symposium $150, February 28 - March 1
Price includes admission to the February 27 General Session.
- Mike Lombardo, former Fire Commissioner, Buffalo FD
- David Rhodes, Atlanta FD
- John Miller, Fire Chief, Orlando FD
- Jimm Walsh, Division Chief, Winter Park FD
- Jeff Day, District Chief, Orlando FD
- Paul Capo, Lieutenant, Clearwater FD
- Sean Gray, Lieutenant, Cobb County (GA) FD
March 1, 2013: Fire Up The Night Block Party